In this post, you’ll find the best way to print photos sharp. To make sure you don’t miss anything, kindly read the complete article.
- First, select the document and choose the Print option from the software program and then select your printer model from the popup.
- Ensure the paper set and resolution you need are correct. If you wish to alter any settings, select the Properties or Preferences button and make necessary changes.
- Now, head to the Finishing tab, and set the paper orientation. Choose landscape or portrait.
- Set the paper source, paper type, paper size and quality settings on the Paper/Quality tab.
- Hit ok option and choose the number of copies to be printed
- That’s all, Hit enter to Print
NOTE: Make sure you’ve stacked fresh papers on printer space before the operation, Also ensure you’ve sufficient amount of Ink in catridges.